Do you love peanut butter? Do you love chocolate? If so, you will love this No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie!
It is smooth, fluffy, rich and the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate with only 4 ingredients.
What You’ll Need
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (3.9 oz) package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (1.3 oz) package of whipped topping
- Mix and crumble confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter. Put half into bottom of pie shell—reserve the remainder.
- Make pudding as directed on package and pour over peanut butter crumbs. Mix cream whip as directed and spread over pudding. Sprinkle the top of the pie with the remaining crumb mix.
- Chill and serve