Growing up, my mom would make these easy “Ready-to-Grill” packs during long summer days outside or when the family was going camping. She’d put everything inside aluminum foil and keep it in a cooler until ready to throw on the grill. Delicious and easy, plus made for some great memories!
What You’ll Need
- 1 lb of cubed boneless chicken
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Other spices for favorites flavors
- Combine all ingredients into bowl and mix together well.
- Divide evenly onto four pieces of aluminum foil, the wrap tightly and fold edges. Store in cooler or fridge until ready to put on the grill or over the campfire.
- Place aluminum packs on grill or in campfire until done (approx. 35-40 minutes)
- Allow to cool for about 3-5 minutes
*CAUTION: Be careful when opening the packs, the steam will be HOT!