Tax season is here and for many of us, just hearing the words “tax season” bring anxiety and worry… but they don’t have to! Don’t let deadlines and paperwork intimidate you—everything will still be okay after the dust settles on April 17th.
Remember during this busy season to take a few seconds to relax and center yourself.
Here are a few common-sense tips to help you relax and get things done during this busy time.
- Take deep breaths.
- Take a walk outside.
- Say no to what you don’t have time to do.
- Leave work on time.
- Ask questions if you don’t know and communicate openly.
- Take care of stressful tasks in the morning to get them out of the way.
- Look at large projects as a series of steps to complete one by one.
- Laugh at least once a day.
Let’s have a happy, productive season!