Six ingredients and ten minutes of prep are all you need to make this creamy, delicious goodness! It’s so good you may want to make a double batch and freeze one for another day!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s Condensed 98% Fat-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups frozen tater tots
- Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, and Worcestershire in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange the potatoes around the inside edge of the baking dish.
- Bake at 425°F. for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.