Each year in November, we take a moment to step back and count our blessings, recognizing the many things we are thankful for. We move about our busy lives but rarely do we stop to “smell the roses” and practice gratitude.
One of the things that I am most thankful for is my family, and the ability I have to provide and care for them.
That’s why I have life insurance coverage to protect them in case the unthinkable happens.
While talking about this difficult subject is not a conversation that many people are eager to have, I want to encourage you this Thanksgiving to have a conversation with us if Life Insurance is not currently a part of your Insurance portfolio.
In the event of a tragedy, having life insurance can do some pretty amazing things for your family:
- It can buy loved ones time to grieve.
- It can pay off debts and loans, providing surviving family members with the chance to move on with a clean slate.
- It can keep families in their homes.
- It can fund a child’s college education.
- It can keep a family business in the family.
- It can provide a stream of income for family to not stress about expenses.
Covering your family’s well-being with life insurance is one of the most crucial insurance policies to own.
A majority of families either have no life insurance or not enough, leaving them one accident or terminal illness away from a financial catastrophe for their loved ones. We do not want this to happen to you! We are here to answer any questions you might have and guide you to the coverage that is right for your family.
Call our office TODAY to discuss how we can help you and your family prepare for the future, no matter what life has in store.